The Somethings are in demand to perform at weddings, corporate events and private parties in Tuscany and throughout Italy.
The band is formed of five professional musicians – expert, polite and good looking. We have extensive experience with international clients and we speak English at an advanced level.
The Somethings is a 5 musician band (plus a saxophone on demand), covering some of the most successful international hits, touching several genres and styles, such as pop, rock, blues, funk and soul.
View our profile on FixTheMusic - a free platform for booking outstanding professional musicians.
The Somethings provides the full energy of a live band, led by the charismatic vocals.
Here are just some of the locations where we have been booked by clients on FixTheMusic for weddings and events...
- Villa Eva, Via Santissima Trinità, Ravello, Italy
- Fattoria degli Usignoli, San Donato Fronzano, Florence, Italy
- Tenuta di Papena, Chiusdino, Siena, Italy
- Castello Vicchiomaggio, Chianti, Florence, Italy
- Castello di Vicarello
- Castello del Trebbio, Pontassieve, Florence, Italy
- Agriturismo La Borriana, Carmignano, Italy
- Castello Di Montegufoni, Montespertoli
- Agriturismo Terre di Nano, Monticchiello, Italy
- Villa Il Granduca, Via Macia, Carmignano, Italia
- Villa Catignano, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Siena, Italy
- Fattoria di Cinciano, Poggibonsi, Siena, Italy
- Borgo Corsignano, Poppi, Italy
- Agriturismo Borgorapale, Via del Castello Rapale, Arezzo, Italy
- Borgo Bucciano, San Miniato, Pisa, Italy
- Castello di Spessa, Via Spessa, Capriva del Friuli, Gorizia, Italy
- Villa Mussio, Campiglia Marittima, Livorno, Italy
- Agritourismo Il Rigo, San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy
- Tenuta di Casa Bruciata, Preggio, Perugia, Italy
- Borgo di Pietrafitta Relais, Castellina in Chianti, Siena, Italy
- Castillo Di Cafaggio, Impruneta, Italy
- Convento dell'Annunciata, Medole, Mantua, Italy
- Casale de' Pasquinelli, San Pietro Marcigliano, Lucca, Italy
- Agriturismo di San Galgano, Chiusdino
- La Barcella, Robecco Sul Naviglio, Milano
- Hotel Villa La Palagina
- Montelucci Country Resort & Farm
- La Badia di Orvieto, Località La Badia, Orvieto, Terni, Italy
- Via Gargarasi, Civita Castellana, Italy
- Villa Benveduti, Località Mocaiana, Gubbio, Perugia, Italy
- Celle Ligure, Savona, Italy
- Villa Palagione, Centro Interculturale, Volterra, Pisa, Italy
- Agriturismo I Cedri, Località alla Villa, Barga, Lucca, Italy
- Poggio Cavallo, Grosseto, Italy
- Monticiano, Siena, Italy
- Montelandi Villa, Siena, Italy
- Villa Di Ulignano Di Massimo Cristaldi, Volterra, Pisa, Italy
- Borgo Colognola, Perugia, Italy
- Grand Hotel Royal, Via Correale, Sorrento, Naples, Italy
- Zia Cathy's Country House, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- Casale di Villore, Poggibonsi, Siena, Italy
- Zoagli, Genoa, Italy
- Bobbio, Piacenza, Italy
- Bologna, Italy
- Certaldo, Florence, Italy
- Gambassi Terme
- Fighine, Italy
- Lajatico, Pisa, Italy
- Assisi, Perugia, Italy
- Gubbio, Italy
- Reggello, Florence, Italy
The wide repertoire is organized according to the various moments of the reception:
- Ceremony: the best option is a duo of vocals and acoustic guitar, playing soulful songs.
- Aperitivo: a wide selection of jazz songs from The Great American Songbook. This part is supposed to be instrumental, but we can include some vocal performance on demand.
- Dinner: typically, we don't play live during dinner in order to allow conversation and a peaceful time for eating. Rather we provide some selected background music from a device. Naturally, we can provide some live music performance during dinner, on demand.
- Party: this is the moment where the band fully expresses its potential. It's time for dancing!
Examples of artists that we cover are (randomly chosen): Norah Jones, Prince, The Beatles, The Police, Aretha Franklin, Otis Redding, Adele, Bruno Mars, Alanis Morissette, The Fugees, Cyndi Lauper, Bill Whiters, Mr. Big, Donna Summer, Anastacia, Stevie Wonder, Tracy Chapman, Bruno Mars, Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Dusty Springfield, Diana Ross, Patti Labelle, Michael Jackson, Gloria Gaynor, James Brown, Sister Sledge, Thelma Houston, Kt Tunstall, Nancy Sinatra, Amy Winehouse, The Blues Brothers.
- First dance: we can arrange your first dance song, but we need to know that in advance (max. 60 days before the event).
- Requested songs: we accept maximum 3 requests, but we need to know that in advance (max. 60 days before the event).
- Change of position: if significant moments of the reception will happen in different spots, it may be necessary to set two different sound systems. We need to know it in advance, and it has an extra cost.
They have recently performed at a 50th birthday party at the Castello di Ugento in Puglia, as well as weddings at Villa Palagione, Zia Cathy's Country House, Castello di Spessa.
2019 sees them performing at weddings and corporate events at venues including Hotel Villa La Palagina, Grand Hotel Royal in Naples, Borgo Colognola, Villa Di Ulignano, Montelandi Villa, Poggio Cavallo, Agriturismo I Cedri in Lucca, Celle Ligure in Savona, Villa Benveduti, Castello Di Montegufoni and La Badia di Orvieto in Terni.
So if you're looking to hire the finest wedding band Florence (Tuscany) has to offer, get in touch with The Somethings.